Here is a screenshot of the new OL Monitor I have been working on. (click for a larger view)
Among the features in the works:
- Read test data from various data sources.
- Control over background and foreground coloring.
- Filters and TAT’s now unified under ‘Rules’
- Change look with ‘Skins’
- Multiple tabs
- Elegant, logical options configuration
- Object-oriented program design based on .Net architecture will allow for easier updates and feature additions.
- More flexible option storage locations and multiple configurations with easy switching.